By: Mike Lager, HawkPoint IT Manager
Microsoft Office 365 is a collaborative suite of products Microsoft created to provide teams and organizations with tools to create, grow and thrive. Apps included in this suite are Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook and more.
We’ve been enjoying all Office 365 has to offer here at HawkPoint, including easy file sharing, group chats and predictable budgeting. Keep reading to find out more benefits of transitioning to this cloud-based suite.
- Predictable Cost. Office 365 has a simple per employee subscription program. There are no up-front costs to get started. No more expensive servers, other hardware or complicated patching is necessary. Budgeting and forecasting cost become very easy with a set price per employee.
- Agility. Gone are the days of business interruptions to upgrade your server to make room for new data or employees. With a few clicks or a short email, new users can be setup. Office 365 has virtually inexhaustible expandability and will easily grow with your company.
- Improved Communication and Collaboration. Microsoft Teams is a phenomenal collaboration tool. It gives employees the ability to efficiently work together and create. They can have group conversations, share documents and data, collaboratively work on Notes and even call team members.
- Improved Employee Productivity. Office 365 is supported on all modern PCs, Macs and mobile devices. It gives employees the freedom to work whenever, where ever and on the device they are most comfortable with. The flexibility coupled with Office 365's ability to sync data between multiple devices lets employees to be much more productive than traditional systems.
- Simplified IT Support. Microsoft handles all server maintenance, patching and simplified administration. That means that less time and money will be spent by your support team to maintain these services.