HawkPoint Technologies (HawkPoint) is a technology and business services provider, but we are a lot more than that. At HawkPoint, we believe that helping businesses succeed begins with understanding our customers. We provide technologies that support businesses today and prepare them for the needs and challenges of the future. We do not use a cookie-cutter approach at HawkPoint, but rather customized solutions to fit each customer. We know our customers. We know why their business process is the way it is and we know how to implement technology that supports their direction.
We are seeking a motivated Project Manager to join our team. This individual should have exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills. We are hoping to leverage these skills to manage our application development projects and potentially improve our systems and processes. If you believe you are up for the challenge, then we are excited for you to join us. Submit a resume and cover letter to candidates@HawkPointTechnologies.com.
HawkPoint provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability and we welcome applications from any/all suitably qualified candidates.
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, budgeting, overseeing and documenting all aspects of projects. Project Managers work closely with clients, internal resources and HawkPoint management to ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as coordinating resources, schedules and procurement.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables, wherein project tasks and resource requirements are clearly understood.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as internal resources and HawkPoint management.
- Produce project documentation and ensure project information is properly organized and archived.
- Coordinate project resources, procurement and client participation to ensure the flawless execution of overall projects and individual tasks, as related to projects.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Communicate project status, budgets, issues and dates to clients, internal resources and HawkPoint management.
- Maintain a positive relationship with clients, end-users and managers through clear and concise status reporting via voice mail, email, tracking system(s) or direct in-person communication.
- Participate in the quoting and presenting of projects and the conversion of project opportunities to active projects.
- Participate in client management, communication and training, as it pertains to active projects or associated tasks, requests and/or activities.
- Develop technical documents to accurately represent HawkPoint’s commercial application design code and functionality.
- Perform Unit and Integration testing before promotions or releases. Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Demonstrate and continually develop leadership skills, as a project manager, client liaison and team leader.
- Ensure that pertinent paperwork, calendars, ticket tracking and records are maintained.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Familiar with Agile, Scrum and other Application Development terminologies would be a big plus.
- Education: Degree in Business Management, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience: 5+ years of experience, working in a project management role.
- Other: Valid Driver’s License required.