Outside Sales Representative
HawkPoint Technologies (HawkPoint) is a technology and business services provider, but we are a lot more than that. At HawkPoint, we believe that helping businesses succeed begins with understanding our customers. We provide technologies that support businesses today and prepare them for the needs and challenges of the future. We do not use a cookie-cutter approach at HawkPoint, but rather customized solutions to fit each customer. We know our customers. We know why their business process is the way it is and we know how to implement technology that supports their direction.
We are seeking a motivated Application Developer/Programmer to join our team. This individual should have exceptional development and organizational skills. We are hoping to leverage these skills to support and update our commercial application, as well as writing new applications. If you believe you are up for the challenge, then we are excited for you to join us. Submit a resume and cover letter to careers@HawkPointTechnologies.com.
HawkPoint provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability and we welcome applications from any/all suitably qualified candidates.
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for contacting, nurturing and finalizing sales for new clients. Outside Sales Representatives operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to new clients and ensure the timely and successful delivery of product and/or service information.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of HawkPoint’s C.O.D.E. and consistently strive to meet those performance standards.
- Maintain an intermediate understanding of HawkPoint’s products and services to utilize a consultative approach when qualifying new leads and potential opportunities.
- Tracking and maintenance of all sales activities through CRM system(s).
- Create, deliver and follow up on all quotes, proposal and other sales materials.
- Research organizations and individuals, to identify new leads and potential opportunities, using the Internet, social media, cold calling, directories, independent research, in-person communication/meetings and other methods of generating leads.
- Qualify growth opportunities and collaborate with internal resources, including technical resources, marketing and executive management to ensure growth attainment.
- Schedule and attend product demonstrations with potential clients and all necessary resources.
- Nurture and manage all aspects of the sales cycle from lead-generation, through the initial sale to ensure all pertinent paperwork is collected from clients, deals are registered with vendors, and a proper handoff to project and/or technical teams has taken place.
- Collaborate with Sales Engineers to generate quotes or proposals and schedule demonstrations.
- Consistently reach expected sales goals. Communicate opportunities, sales process information, client forecasting and key account metrics to company stakeholders.
- Maintain a positive relationship with leads, clients, end-users and managers through clear and concise status reporting via voice mail, email, or direct in-person communication.
- Ensure that pertinent paperwork, calendars, opportunity tracking, and records are maintained.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education:Degree in Business, Marketing, Information technology or related field is preferred.
- Experience: 5 years of Business Development, corporate IT, paper industry, manufacturing management or any combination of experience with a track record of progressively increasing responsibility.
- Other: Valid Driver’s License required.